- Our 100% virtual conference will be taking place via Hopin.
- You will use the same login credentials when you registered to access the event.
- If you don’t remember your login, select a password reset.
- Be sure you’re set up to watch and listen to the event, preferably with a Chrome browser with A/V permissions set correctly! We recommend reviewing the technical information from HopIn before the event to make the most of your experience.
Plan Your Sessions
Do you want to end your day with our virtual coffee in Australia or have cocktails for breakfast in New York? Cheers! We’ll never tell! Feel free to “hop in” any session that interests you!
- Our “follow-the-sun” agenda is available in your local timezone on Hopin and Guestboard. Need an invitation to Guest Board, click here.
- With over 90 sessions to choose from, be sure to plan before logging into the event. We recommend you map out each day by picking and choosing the events that interest you most.
Your Guide to Prizes and Giveaways
Thanks to the generosity of our sponsors, we’ll offer several prizes and giveaways, and all you have to do is show up!
Every attendee that attends at least one session will qualify for the following:
- A copy of the Introduction to ITIL 4 – An Overview
- A chance to win one of the eight prizes of the ITIL 4 Managing Professional publications
- A choice of one FREE ebook, including (VerISM, SIAM, or the ITAM Workbook)
- A NIST Cyber Security Professional awareness course
- One-year free subscription to XLA.TV
Attend as many sessions as you can and visit our sponsor booths. Each time you attend a session or interact with a sponsor booth by clicking the chat or expressing interest, we’ll enter you in our raffle.
Ted Harrington's Hackable: How to Do Application Security Right
Thanks to our keynote speaker, you can attend his keynote to enter to win a copy of Hackable signed by author Ted Harrington.
Grand Prize (Valued at over $3000)
Each time you attend a session or interact with a sponsor booth by clicking the chat or expressing interest, we’ll enter you in our raffle.
We’ll be giving one lucky attendee We’ll be giving one lucky attendee:
- The complete set of all the ITIL Managing Professional digital publications
- A copy of Hackable signed by author Ted Harrington
- Certified training to become an accredited XMO Master
Many sponsors will offer additional discounts, raffles, giveaways, and specials during the event, so be sure to visit the vendors for more details.
And speaking of our sponsors—we can’t say enough about the solutions providers who have offered their support to Service Management Days. Still, we’ve tried to put together a Sponsor Page so you can learn all about each sponsor and what offers and discounts they will provide.
Visit our sponsor’s booth before, during, and after the sessions to take advantage of all the great offers. And remember- the more visits, the more chances to save and win!
Slides, Handouts, and General Session Recordings
We encourage posting on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook during Service Management Days. Please use the hashtags #itsmf #smdays so we can like, share, and follow your posts. We’ll share posts on our social media sites, so please follow us at one of our channels.
We’ll see you at itSMF International Service Management Days. We look forward to hosting you!